Thursday, February 25, 2010

Loving sewing!

I have got to say how much I am loving sewing. I have only made two tote bags but all throughout the week all I can think of is what my next project will be. Also, I have come to the conclusion that I not only love to sew, but I also am obsessed with other sorts of crafts! For the past week I have been searching through tons of blogs looking for really creative/fun craft ideas. I have found a bunch! So what I have decided to do it post a craft every Friday that I have made up myself or found on a craft blog or a book. I will do them myself and post my outcome! I Love this idea because it is giving me a reason to get back into blogging! It actually gives me some kind of topic to do. So now I will be posting at least once a week!

Stay tuned for tomorrows Craft for the weekend!!


Any craft blogs that you just LOVE?!?! Please tell me!!

1 comment:

Ashley said...

I've recently gotten into digital scrapbooking and LOVE it. There are SOOO many sites where you can get free pages/elements/alphas. Its taking up ALOT of my time lately LoL.