Saturday, January 2, 2010

It's a New Year, so changes have to be made...right?!

First off, HAPPY NEW YEAR!

And as promised, my New Year's Resolutions!!!!

1. Get Creative!! The first thing that I did to "Get Creative" was to change my blog up some!! I am very proud of myself for creating my header all on my own. I contemplated paying someone to do it that way it would be fabulous, but I first wanted to see if I could create something on my own. Well it was a lot cheaper and I think I did a pretty good job!!

2. Get Healthy!! That includes a number of things like eating breakfast, drinking plenty of water (SO SODAS), exercising, etc. I don't want to set a number of pounds that I want to lose because I just want to be healthy. And if doing all those things makes me lose weight, well then I won't be upset.

3. Get Sleep!! Go to bed early and wake up early!! I use to be sooo good at this. I could wake up at 6:00 and get things done before a lot of people were even waking up.

4. Blog More!! Isn't this in all bloggers New Year's Resolutions?! Well I think I did better last year about blogging, then it kind of went downhill after getting married. I'm not going to say I will do it daily because I won't but at least three times a week. That way I can get more people reading my blog.

5. Travel! Okay so this one is going to be a little hard because well me and Andrew don't have the money to go on extravagant trips so I am thinking more of going to Zion's, havasupai, etc. Things that all we need if some camping gear and thanks to Andrew's friends we have that. They got us it for our wedding! I think it is doable!

6. Photograph!! I would like to take more pictures. I am always somewhere and I think "I wish I brought my camera!" Now that I have my iphone I can take pictures with that, but I rather use an actual camera. Now if I take more pictures, then I can put more pictures on my blog!!

I think six is enough, I was only going to do five, but taking pictures is kind of getting creative too! But I am excited about the new year!

No comments: