Sunday, January 3, 2010

2009 in a quick look

2009 has been my best year yet which included...
January
*I started planning a wedding! I loved doing this and was very proud with my end product! I am excited for my last two sisters to get married so that I can help them plan theirs! I have so many ideas!

February
* Learning to Scuba Dive! I was a little nervous to do this, but now I think everyone needs to learn to Scuba Dive!! Thank you Chris and Steve!!

March
*Taking my first trip out of the country to BELIZE!! This was again all thanks to Chris and Steve, Andrew's parents!! It was seriously the most fun I have had on ANY trip!! Scuba diving in the carribean was the best! Petting sharks, ATVing through the jungle, cave tubing, etc! Loved it!!

*Purchasing a road bike! I love riding bikes and hope to be able to do it more this year! Also, living in Orem I have many bike trails to choose from!

April...

May
*My mom and John graduated from UVU!! Congratulations and I cannot wait till I can say that about me and Andrew!!

*I purchased my very first computer! My IMAC! Which I love soooo much! I am not quite sure what I would have done without it!

* Me and Andrew had our engagement pictures done by our awesome photographer! Green Apple Photography by LIndsey Stewart! She is the best!!

June
*I found my wedding dress!!!

July
*My bridal shower thrown by Chris!! And on the same day I moved into the apartment that Andrew and I are currently living in!

August
*hiking the Y with NieNie!!

*My best friend coming to Utah for the first time ever for my wedding!

* GETTING MARRIED!!!!! When I look at wedding pictures now I think it is so unreal and I cannot believe that after 3 years of dating that we FINALLY did it!!

* Going to Seattle!! We went here on our honeymoon, I know not your typical honeymoon. But we loved it! Going to the HUGE REI there, Space Needle, etc.!

September
*Getting used to being married!!

*Turning 22!!

*JD and Michelle getting married!!

October
* Going Blonde! Which by the way I HATE!!!!

November
* Running in the 5k race on Thanksgiving with my parents and Brianne!

December
*Our first Christmas being married and not spending much of it together because of his work. But that's okay!

*Andrew getting off work so that we can finally spend a holiday together, which was New Year's Eve!!

No comments: