Monday, December 28, 2009

What I got for Christmas!


A Go Wear Fit!!! This is my favorite that I got for Christmas.... Anyone who has seen the biggest loser knows what one of these are. They call them a bodybugg on the biggest loser. They are basically the exact same product. Just a different name. The same company makes them.
The picture on the left shows the go wEAR FIT, newer body bugg, then the old bodybugg!
I love this thing because it is going to help me lose some weight and track how many calories I burn each day!! You just slide it on your left arm and it tells you how many calories you are burning! Love it!! Also, it tells you how many hours of sleep you are getting and the efficiency. Well I get TERRIBLE sleep which is probably why I am ALWAYS tired!! For instance last night, I attempted 8hours and 49minutes of sleep, but I only got 6hours and 4minutes of sleep. That is 70% efficiency. On average I usually only get 6 hours of sleep a night. It is a cool little devise and you should look into it more!!

Okay on to the next! MY IPHONE!! Okay so this is really my favorite!! How was I living without this one?!?!? I have no idea!! I'm not going into details because let's face it, everyone already has one!!!

Now onto my hobo wallet! I have an orange one! This thing holds EVERYTHING!! I love it because my purse is now so organized and I am a very organized person! So this helps me out a lot. I love it!!

Oh ugg slippers! These save me from my VERY cold apartment that rarely has the heat turned up at all!! My feet stay nice and cozy!! Love it!!

I was very spoiled this year from christmas. I also got a hand mixer, very cute pajamas that are so comfortable, socks, flashlight, gift cards to PF Chang's, Mac Grill, Movie tickets! I got a body pillow, 3 deck of cards, a start of a christmas village! Much much more!! Thank you everyone! I am so grateful!!

Next up, NEW YEAR's RESOLUTIONS!! You have to do it every year right?!?! And they say if you write it down and show it to people, then you are more likely to actually follow through!!

No comments: