Sunday, December 20, 2009

latte bowls

Anyone who has read the NieNie Dialogues knows about these colorful latte bowls from Anthropologie.

Well as a dedicated follower of NieNie I HAD to have these beautiful bowls myself and I know I bought my first one a little over a year ago.

The date on the picture is December 11, 2008. So there is my proof... Anyway, I have probably 8 different colors, I usually go in and buy two every time I go to the gateway mall.
To get to the reason I am writing about this is because today I broke my first one. I was doing the dishes and dropped my purple latte bowl in the sink and while trying to catch it, it sliced my finger pretty good. Andrew without thinking threw it away. After figuring out whether I should get my finger looked at and everything. I immediately dished it out of the trash can because like NieNie I want to save all the broken pieces and make something out of it one day. Andrew of course had no idea why I would want to keep it, so I immediately pulled up her blog and searched for the exact post that made me want them myself. So here it is...
The story just puts a smile on my face :) (CLICK HERE)
Thanks NieNie....now Andrew gets to take me to Anthropologie to get some new ones. And I get to start my collection of broken pieces!

No comments: