Thursday, October 15, 2009

School



This is going to be a short post because I need to get to bed!! Well this morning I decided that it is time for me to go back to school and I am so excited to get started and FINISHED!! I took my well needed break, but I think people started thinking that I was never going back and I am tired of people asking me what I do and when I say I'm a nanny they look at me funny. Like I'm going no where. Starting January I can proudly say that I'm a nanny full time AND I go to school. Now since me and Andrew JUSt got married, and grants for school are out of the question considering it is too late to apply for those. I am only taking a class or two while Andrew will be going full-time. I just don't want to put any unneeded stress on either of us. Plus I can only take a class or two because I start work at 11 Monday-Friday. so I think I have a good excuse! But I am so excited that I just had to tell everyone. Plus I am trying to get good about blogging again!

While trying to reapply to UVU I am a little stumped about somethings. So I have changed my name on my social security card and I know I need to get it on my license. I am just not sure what to put my name on my application. It is really confusing and it sucks being the girl who has to go through all the name changing crap. Since I was never given a middle name, I decided to keep my last name. Well on my social security card it reads Brooke Durfee Holbrook because technically my middle name is Durfee now, but it is so confusing because it is also my maiden name. I dunno it is all so weird to me! I don't understand it all. So should I put Durfee as my middle name AND my maiden name because I think that it is...ugh!!

Where the Wild Things Are comes out tomorrow and I cannot wait to see it!!! Anyone else as excited as me about seeing this?!?!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Did you see the movie? My husband took Pearson, and Pearson liked it, Jerad didn't. Congrats on the college thing! That's awesome! And yes, I think Durfee would be both your middle and your maiden now.