Monday, October 12, 2009

Night Details/ Car/Exit

Night Details
So those were the night details. The sky looked amazing that night and I had no clue. I am so glad that it was all captured on camera. While putting all these together. All I could think about was how I cannot wait till 10 years have past and I can look back on all of this. I worked really hard on this wedding and I never want to forget all the little things.
Andrew's Tante (Aunt) Heide let me borrow her mother's ring that she gave her after she passed away. It was soo beautiful and somehow fit into the wedding. It really meant a lot to me that she let me wear it! It was beautiful!! Thank you Tante Heide!!

Car/Exit

The car. I posted only the tasteful pictures of it on this collage. I guess some people got offended. I thought it was funny. Would I have done the same to someone else's? No, definitely not. But it was hilarious and I am sorry that some got offended. Blame the people who decorated it! haha Oh and a funny side story. So my sisters or whoever was in charge of getting something for everyone to do when we left in the car didn't really get anything. So the back up plan was to throw the remaining flower girl rose petals, which was very pretty. Well apparently Addi (the flowergirl) did not like that everyone threw HER flowers. I guess she screamed "Nooooooooo!" When they were thrown and immediately started picking them up. She took her job seriously! She is sooo adorable!!

PS: I hate the collage of the car/exit. I am definitely going to change it sooner or later. I just gave up because I did a TON of these all at once!

No comments: