Monday, October 12, 2009

Details/Cake Cutting,etc

Details
I loved my photographer! Have I said that enough! She took amazing pictures. I loved all the details!

Cake Cutting

Well before the wedding Andrew and I discussed how we didn't want to be boring and slowly/neatly put the cake in each others mouths. We wanted to shove it. I think that we succeeded! haha it was fun!

Photobucket'

I love the first picture with Cara, Brianne, and Anne all ready for the bouquet! Brianne and Anne both realllllly wanted it so they told me to aim for them. Cara thought it would be funny to push them out of the way so neither of them would get it. I threw too far and my cousin Tess caught the bouquet!

Andrew really did not want to do the garter toss. Well I made him and did a crappy job of throwing it because it just really landed on the floor and it friend Shane picked it up!

No comments: