Saturday, October 3, 2009

Friday August 28, 2009

First I like to add something that we did the day before this. After me and Anne left from my parents we went to IKEA! Poor Anne loved everything and wanted to buy stuff, but unfortunately had no way of getting it back to Memphis! I felt bad because I own TONS of things from IKEA and love them so much!!!
This is my new bike picture from there that Chris actually bought for her guest bedroom the Heide stayed in and when I saw it I knew I HAD to have it! And the really cute thing about this is that it goes perfectly in our front room with our red couches and our two road bikes stored underneath it!


Friday, August 28
I started this day by waking up early and going to pick up my cousin to get our nails done! My cousin got married 5 days after me and she needed to get an appointment and I had one for me and Anne, but Anne decided not to get the gel nails so luckily my cousin Kimie was able to replace Anne. I had been getting my nails done from the same girl since I got my engagements done. After both kimie and I were done I dropped off kimie and went straight to Juicy Nails in the riverwoods where I met Anne, my mom, and Jessica who had just started getting pedicures. Chris and Heide came too and we all got our toes done! It was very fun and relaxing! I have only gotten a pedicure one time before that so it was really nice! After we all got our toes done, we went to the Buckle to see Brianne. She was sad that she had to work and couldn't make it! Then me, anne, and jess got lunch at Classy Cuisine! If you have never eaten there and you live in Utah county seriously you need to check it out! It is sooo good! I love it. Then me and Anne went to the University Mall to again find some shoes for me which I just didn't like any except this one pair of cute white sandals at Nordstrom but they were expensive so I didn't get them. Then we went back to my apartment where of course we didn't stay long because we needed to meet family at the Thanksgiving Point Gardens! Which was a lot of fun!

Then we headed to my parent's where my family had just gotten in town and my mom made a delicious lasagna and other yummy food! Then we were headed to Andrew's parents when Anne got a call from her boyfriend who was flying into Utah so he could come to the wedding. Well for whatever reason they wouldn't let him rent a car so we had to go help him out and got it all figured out! Luckily he was still able to rent a car! So since we were busy doing that we didn't make it to Andrew's parents to eat smores with his family.

When we got the our apartment we were pretty much exhausted and then I got a call from Jessica saying that the guys tuxes were ugly and that the blue tie and vests were horrible. I had never seen then nor did I pick then out. Andrew and his mom went one day when I was at work. So I was a little worried and kind of mad that she was calling me and telling me this a day before the wedding. They had picked them up a couple of days before. I tried to figure out if I needed to go buy new ones tomorrow or what. Well it turns out that they actually looked fine and there was really no problem so that was good. So I went to sleep no problem :)!








1 comment:

Unknown said...

Awe, love that pic of you and your sisters! Congrats again on the wedding!