Sunday, October 11, 2009

Ceremony

I'm not going to say that the ceremony was perfect. There was some miscommunication beforehand so the guys were told to stop on the left hand side of the fountain instead of what I instructed them to do which was to go on the right hand side. Therefore, the best man ended up in the back instead of right beside Andrew. In the long run does it really matter? No. But just to clear up for those of you who think that the bride goes on the left side and the groom on the right. Well I had organized it to go that way, but everyone got mixed up. Besides all that, it was perfect! Or at least I thought so.

Luckily my maid of honor Anne was on top of everything and before the wedding decided I needed to a handkerchief and so I lent one from my mom. It her was Grandma Mary's I believe. Mom correct me! Which was good because I think I started crying the second the Bishop started talking. So Anne very casually slipped it to me. Then you will see a picture of my sisters talking. I'm so glad that Lindsey, our photographer, caught that on camera. This is classic my sisters. Apparently, they were telling each other that someone needed to grab my bouquet. haha. Then when Bishop King said that we could kiss. All I could think of was "Oh crap, we never practiced how we were gonna kiss in front of all those people." Well Andrew just went for it! haha

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comment:

Unknown said...

These are great! And you're right, the whispering is SO them! Er, you! HAHA! Durfee girls...

You had a great photographer!